Shipping and Payment Information

I will be adding more items for sale as soon as I can. I ship USPS and can combine shipping for up to three items in one Priority Shipping box to US customers only. I will ship within 3 days of your purchase. Returns must be made within 7 days and only for stamp sets. Salse are final for handmade items. Before you make any purchases, if you plan on purchasing more than 1 item, please contact me first and I will send you an invoice. I take PayPal only. International customers, please contact me in advance to determine shipping cost to you. Feel free to contact me for questions!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Handmade Clipboard




















Purchase this clipboard featured on my YouTube video as September Project of the month! This would make a great gift for any occasion! The clipboard measures 4 1/2" x 9" (clipboard sized exclusively for Stampin' Up!) and is made with high quality cardstock and ribbon also by Stampin' Up! It features 6 ribbons tied at the top of the clipboard and cardstock flowers are layered to create texture and dimension to the clipboard. Just place your own photo in the clipboard to personalize this beautiful gift! If you specify a size, I will cut a photo mat for you to mount your picture on (in brown or any other coordinating color). Shipping charge is $4.00 (mailed in bubble wrap envelope), but if you prefer a Priority Shipping box it is $6.00 (you must contact me prior to purchase to arrange for this as I will have to send you an invoice via papal with the adjusted price). I am not responsible for damage during shipping so if you wish, please purchase shipping insurance as well (again, contact me prior to purchasing to arrange for this). Please contact me for any questions you may have!

CLICK BELOW TO PURCHASE ITEM FOR $12.99 (plus shipping)





momostamper@yahoo.com

No comments: